- The blankies that amphgori left for the CS team. I have been living under a warm polar fleece blankie with monkeys on it this week. It makes such a difference to my overly air-conditioned desk.
- Managing to sell stuff.
- Fun news stories: Red Panda adopted by cat has to be one of the cutest things I’ve seen lately. Bat in your bra?
- This upcoming exhibition at the City Gallery looks amazing. Must go and see it!
- My Tuesday night roleplaying group. It’s really been a while since we played a campaign (here defined as any game where we play the same characters for more then six sessions) and I think we’re really getting into the deeper emotional roleplaying that I loved in Slayers East. It’s neat.
- Swing swing swing dance! Finished our second round of beginner’s classes and Lee is ok with continuing. The next class at a higher level running in Wellington is centred on showmanship and performance and has stuff about the Shim Sham in it, which I am excited about because Giffy learned that!
- Writing is fun.
PoF: layers again
CO: Burger Fuel for dinner