After reading this inspiring article that Gala linked to How to earn your first love dollar i.e. making money from doing what you love, I have had a couple of intriguing ideas.
If I was to offer the final, polished manuscript for Kiki to people I know for a small fee, would you be willing to pay for it? How much would you be willing to pay?
Must do for the love dollar making:
– more tshirt surgery for Trade Me
– Set up an etsy store and see if I get more interest through there
– rewrite ‘I Know, Right?’ for selling
– Write up ‘Robyn Hood and Her Merry Maids’, a scenario for Best Friends, in case someone somewhere would be interested in purchasing that.
– Keep on keeping on with my novel writing!
I wonder if anyone would be interested in paying me for my roleplaying writing. Well, there’s only the one way to find out 🙂
Off Topic, here’s the website for the Earth movie I saw yesterday. Love Earth is full of the beautiful nature photography. May send some ecards now.