Join the movement!
- Swing! Last night I learned the Jitterbug Stroll, another swing line dance thingie, that we’re assured we’ll get to do at the Windy Lindy. To see what it looks like, check out this nifty demo. Lee hated it, but I thought it was a good workout. I can’t do Suzie Q’s at all though…. That youtube account headoverheels is all kinds of awesome. Must watch some more and check out some new moves.
- I am a bit sad that the film festival is over, but it’s also nice to get back to routine and have evenings in on the couch or roleplaying again. I’m also happy that I saw so many high quality films this year.
- Communication. This week I’m really appreciating the world wide web for keeping me connected to old work friends, people on the far side of the world and people I’ve never even met. This is truly an awesome time to live in.
- Being cast as a lead character in Conan’s TV project…so exciting! I have all sorts of outfits planned for my character and I’m really looking forward to the project, working with my friends and new friends and! Just so cool.
Also these things:
- Via Cleolinda, Gorrillas found! Not so endangered as previously thought!
- Cleolinda�s recap of Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer, the fourth book and conclusion to the teenage vampire romances I have such a love/hate relationship with. I love this recap so much, and it only took me an hour to read as opposed to the long long book.
- Why you shouldn�t Date a tyrannosaurus.
Honourable mentions: snail mail, the song ‘Go with the flow’ by Queens of the Stone Age which I learned from Rock Band. Pictures of kittens, candy that tastes like peaches, milk chocolate, new wool socks, Nick, Sass, Steve, C, Svend, Chelle, Zephf, all the Jasons and Mr Elric.
CO: singy throat needs moisture