- Having ‘inside people’ at the library. It rawks to have someone looking out for books that you like and reserving them for you. I have in my hands, well, not literally because I am typing right now, but in my possession, the brand new Alice book, Almost Alice . I wonder what the last one will be called? Finally Alice? Alice for Damn Sure now? Forever Alice seems likely. The last Princess Diaries book is going to be called Forever Princess in the States.
- Stashes of tasty (read: junk) food in my work drawers so that I can snack at will. Especially chippies and Beuno bars. Om nom nom.
- Feeling motivated to write, thinking of new avenues I could try, getting stuff written and increasing the digital word count.
- Dreaming about summer, the sun is getting higher in the sky and it�s staying up later. Summer…summer is coming… I want to spend time lounging on the grass at Waitangi Park reading and eating ice cream.
- Imagining various futures for myself, seeing myself in different jobs, or imagining what I�d do all day if I was working from home as a writer (Dr Phil break, housework, etc).
Honourable Mentions: Matt and Debbie�s new version of the Entertainment Weekly Twilight cover….so good so good you will in fact LOL. New downloaded songs on Rock Band, improving at Swing dancing – learned two new moves this week in a �private lesson� uhm, reverse turning Charleston, where both partners turn out instead of in and something called a Johnny Stop (I think) which is super cool and fun and ends with a stomp.
PoF: black and tan
CO: throat soreness, I hope it’s not another sickness