This Thursday I love breathing without coughing the very most. I wish I was doing more of it! But it’s ok, because there’s other things I am grateful for as well.
- Being cared for by Lee. He brought me OJ, he made sure I was comfortable, he heated up the wheat bag. Awww, it’s just nice to be taken care of when you feel like crap.
- Basking in the sunshine. I am such a lizard. I also love the days that give me sunshine in which to bask.
- Panadol eases leg aches and allows peaceful sleep through fevers.
- T Leaf tea’s Lemongrass tea. It’s awesome, subtle and sweet and soothing to the throat.
- This fan made timeline of Tamora Pierce’s Kingdom of Tortall
- Terry Pratchett’s speech on dementia. (Link via Cleolinda)
- Flickr pool of handbag contents I don’t know why I love looking at all the stuff other women carry about, I just do. Maybe it’s another symptom of my noseyness.
Honourable Mentions: this shirt, my Wonder Woman hoodie, doing the laundry, fresh baking, ice creams on a stick, feeling appreciated, receiving printed out photos in the mail and Lindt milk chocolate.
What are you grateful for this week?