- The stars, specifically standing on a deck out Kapiti way and staring at the multitudes of stars while wrapped in two mink blankets and one warm husband. I love that they are familiar, even though I live in the light polluted, frequently cloudy city. I love seeing the milky way.
- A clean house, which I should really make an effort to have more often, given how much it pleases me. Ever since the party on Saturday it has been relatively clean and tidy.
- Eating the tasty baking that I have been producing, although I do not love the price of butter right now. Not at all.
- Pushing Daisies. It’s cute, whimsical, funny, colourful, retro and full of delightful characters.
- Books. Specifically having a stack of books that you are looking forward to reading. I have new and old books I am keen to read. I think I will make some time on the weekend be just for reading for a few hours.
- The weekend is coming! I had a super-awesome weekend last week and this week, well, I don’t have as much planned but that’s no reason why it can’t be just as awesome. I can mooch around, get editing done, bake some more goodies, whatever I like.
Honourable Mentions: still loving the wonder woman hoodie (even more since I got a compliment on it today), laughing with my co-workers over silliness, “Troublemaker” by Weezer, hugs, presents, chocolate, new magazines, going out for dinner and my Mum, who turns 60 today. Happy birthday Mum!
PoF: tracksuit fantastic
CO: pizza for tea, please?