- New babies! I have visited little Ethan twice now, and although he’s a bit grumpy and irritable he’s also very sweet. It’s so strange to me how there really is a difference when the baby is related to you. I get such a feeling of rightness with my neices and nephews.
- Presents! I received a present from work today, a spiffy Icebreaker top and special Trade Me branded beer. Noms. I also gave away a couple of presents today and was pleased when they went down well. I like making people happy!
- Crafts, my Christmas decorations crafting this year has gone very well. I will put photos up on flickr tonight I think so that people can see my fat cats and batty bats, they’ve come out real cute.
- Summer, we must be coming up to the longest day because the evenings are so light now. Love it love it love it. Looking forward to blissing out hard core next week!
- People who leave lovely comments on my blog entries 🙂
Honourable Mentions: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, my Ghostbusters tshirt, selling stuff I’ve made, strawberry milkshakes, crispy bacon, Christmas movies, photos of people being silly in costume and going to sleep.