- Dracula. I am really really enjoying reading Dracula again, because even though it’s so old and such a familiar story, it’s still spooky. It’s spooky and it’s touching as well, and the jokes are good as well. The characters are all vibrant and cool and I worry about them.
- New duvet. It is getting really freaking cold at night now and I am loving my new duck down duvet. It smells, for some reason, of buttery popcorn which also makes me happy. Because then I’m warm and snuggly and I can smell yummy popcorn. I am easily pleased I guess.
- Angelic Layer. I am rewatching it while Lee rehearses. It is such a good show. Another one of these things that you watch and it makes you want to be a better person. Just because the main character is so good and so nice and good things happen because of it. Plus the credits music is all cool.
- 15 photographs that look ‘shopped but aren’t. This kind of broke my brain, but I’m happy when I can figure out how it’s done without reading the captions.
- Interesting Movie Trailers. There’s finally a trailer out for Dolan’s Cadillac by Stephen King and starring Wes Bentley and Christian Slater. The trailer is pretty much the whole story though, so I wouldn’t recommend you watch it if you haven’t already read it.
Another trailer, for a completely different kind of movie…Kit Kittredge is a movie based on the American Girl books, which are based on the American Girl dolls. Set in the Great Depression the movie looks like pretty standard kid’s movie stuff, but the adult actors are what caught my eye. Chris O’Donnell used to be my number one crush, then there’s Julia Ormond, Joan Cusack, Stanley Tucci and Vinzinni from The Princess Bride.
Honourable Mentions: Old friends coming back into your life, new friends who are awesome, old friends who are still awesome and husbands. Warm feet, hot baths and being wrapped in a blankie. Boots, legwarmers, jeans, threadless tshirts, looking forward to upcoming movies, chicken wings at 8pm inspired by How I Met Your Mother, Dollhouse getting renewed and craisins.
And you my darlings? What are you thankful for this week? Please share with the whole class in the comments.