On Saturday I finished a large cushion for 33AR and then my house.
A pretty log cabin made with selvedges and leftovers to start with and big cuts to make it large on one side.
Supernatural style Devil’s trap on the other side.
Then I did some cutting out and some clearing up of the table and spend a large chunk of today working on the double wedding ring quilt I’ve been making for a while.
I used up all the bits I’d already used so I made some more up, lots of cutting and ironing, and then sewing and some more sewing. Placement and remembering which fabrics go with which fabrics in which rings.. it’s all a bit tiring.
Then I ran out of cornerstone fabric, but only by a tiny amount, so I had to search my stash for similar fabrics. I think I did okay… it will only affect the bottom right hand side of the quilt anyway.
But the good news is that I have all the pieces ready, placed and mostly pinned, three of the last row completed and not much more to go before I have the top finished.
Then it’s just sandwiching it together with batting and the backing sheet and then hand quilting the thing.