Not much energy for getting stuff done today but an old friend came over to catch up so I used the time to do some hand quilting and finished up the binding on the quilt I made for little miss Cassie.
I’m very happy with how this quilt turned out. The middle section is pieces left over from the quilt I made for Evie and Jarratt’s Lilybel and then I added a border of geeky things: Firefly fabrics and cute panels of monsters eating buildings.
On the back I used an alphabet fabric from Spoonflower and a ‘strong hero’ superhero panel fabric I got at Craft 2.0. For the binding I just folded the backing over and used it for the binding.
Looks good, I think!