I’ve made and facilitated quite a few of these baby quilts for testers 🙂
Just the top of the quilt done.
Another quilt for a workmate’s baby. This one was a lot of fun. I did an alternate squares thing by sewing long strips together, cutting them and making four square patches. Then a nice fat strip of a fabric I wanted to feature. I ended up sewing it together so it was much too long and tall… so I screwed my courage to the sticking place and cut up the quilt, reassembling it so it was wider and less tall. It was exciting and scary, but I quite like how it came out.
Assembled, quilted and binding done.
A big bit of Ikea owls fabric for the backing.